Grab a bag of Sugar-Free Hershey's chocolate chips. I found mine at Wal-Mart on the baking aisle. Grab one jar of natural style peanut butter from almost any grocery store. Toss it in a bowl and microwave until it's melted. Stir, pop in a pie tin and refrigerate until solid. Cut into single servings and enjoy. It's high protein, low carb and 100% amazing.
It's about 5g carbs a serving, which is about the same as what you'll find in low-carb protein bars. Of course this is far better if you have a sweet tooth, but considering there is some sugar alcohols (7g), I still keep this for an occasional reward.
- 1 8oz bag of Sugar Free Hershey's Chocolate Chips
- 8 oz (a little more than half a small jar) of Natural Peanut Butter.
- Place peanut butter and chocolate into a microwavable bowl and nuke till melted (3-5 min.), stirring as you go.
- Transfer to a non-stick, sprayed, pie tin, and refrigerate until solid and chilled
- Cut into squares or slices and enjoy!