Here's a recipe that will use up the left-over wine in the rack, and is made up of just a few odds and ends in the pantry; but, will create a meal that will make you feel like you hopped a flight to Europe for a very expensive candle lit dinner.
- 1 pkg Orecchiette pasta, boiled and drained
- 1 14.5 oz can of chicken broth
- 1-2 cups Spanish Porto red wine.
- 2-3 oz of sun dried tomato halves (chopped)
- 1 package of portobello mushrooms
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 6 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- salt, pepper & spice
- Parmesan cheese
| || |