Mars Muffin Recipe:
8 Fun Size Mars Bars (MilkyWay in the U.S.) 4.62oz
7 oz of dipping chocolate. (I used Baker's microwavable)
2½ cups of all-purpose Flour
1¼ teaspoon baking powder
2 cups sugar
¼ teaspoon of baking soda
¾ teaspoon of salt
1½ sticks softened butter
1 cup of non-fat buttermilk
2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
non-fat cooking spray
1/2 cup of "Dutch" dark chocolate cocoa
1) Cut up the candy bars into chunks (about 1/8")
2) Mix with sugar, (sifted) flour, baking soda, powder, butter, vanilla, buttermilk, cocoa, eggs, and vanilla.
3) Mix with electric mixer well, then pour into cupcake pan sprayed with non-fat spray.
4) Bake for approx 25 minutes at 350F in preheated oven.
5) Allow to cool, then dip muffin-tops into melted chocolate