|Tuscani is in France. Tuscany is in Italy.|
Pizza Hut became so popular at offering pasta a few years back that they actually considered, and followed through on a policy of changing their name to "Pasta Hut". Someone however mid-conversion stopped this re-branding travesty from coming to fruition, and thankfully saved the company from a nightmare. But, the nightmare continues; their Android phone app is absolutely horrible. It doesn't accept coupons, and oddly enough, you can't order pasta with it. I don't know why, or how, and so rather than attempting some ancient method of telephony to procure dinner, I chose to make my own. Considering I've never had Pizza Hut's pasta, I can't be sure, but I'd bet theirs is not nearly as good as mine.
Pizza Hut sells two kinds of pasta, Tuscani Creamy Chicken Alfredo, and this recipe:
Tuscani Meaty Marinara:
1 16 oz box of rotini
1 16 oz box of mini-rigatoni
1 large can of spaghetti sauce
1 8 oz bag of 5 cheese shredded Italian blend
1 8 oz bag of sharp cheddar shredded
1 bag of mini-pepperonis
1 lb of mild sausage salt and pepper to taste
1) Brown sausage in frying pan over medium-high heat.
2) Add pepperonis and lightly fry with the sausage.
3) Add sauce, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4) Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and add pastas. Cook for about 10 minutes.
5) Drain the pasta and pour into a large, deep baking pan. Add sauce and cheese and mix.
6) Bake at 350 F for about 10-15 minutes.