Chili's Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sandwich
Chili's used to be about the only "box" restaurant I loved because the food was good, and the atmosphere was right. Today, it's been turned into a family restaurant with mostly crappy food and obnoxious decor. However, the chili, and this sandwich: Chili's Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sandwich, still gives me a reason to go. I mean, why do people go to a restaurant called Chili's and not eat chili? So give me one of these, and a bowl of chili, and let me enjoy.
I love this sandwich because it combines the heat of buffalo chicken wings with creamy ranch sauce, together on a thrilling sandwich. You can also use this recipe to make wing style boneless chicken.
Make it even healthier by skipping the breading all together, and you'll realize the breading is more of a texture than a taste.
House-Autry brand chicken breader
boneless skinless chicken breasts or strips
Frank's original hot sauce
lettuce and tomatoes
1. Take a freezer size zippered plastic bags. Fill one with breader.
2. Butterfly cut chicken (or slice for wing style), if necessary wet, then place in bag, shake, and bread.
3. Fry on stove top until golden brown.
4. Bake chicken on cooking sheet for about 25 minutes at 350° F or until cooked thoroughly.
5. Remove from oven, and dip in bowl of hot sauce.
6. Place on bun top with tomato and lettuce, spread ranch on top of bun.