Easy American Pancakes
|Old-Fashioned American Pancake Recipe|
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Also you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of melted, unsalted butter
- Cooking spray
- Preheat iron skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour pancake batter onto hot skillet and fry a few minutes each side (flip when it bubbles).
- Plate, top with a tablespoon of butter, and hot maple syrup.